Due to today’s lifestyle and wrong eating habits, most of the people have some digestive problems. According to Mohit Tandon, it is most important to keep the intestines healthy. Toxins get accumulated in our intestines due to excessive consumption of junk food, processed food and fried foods. It affects our digestive system and problems related to stomach like constipation, indigestion, etc. are seen. In such a situation, it is very important to detox it. Mohit Tandon Chicago suggest you 5 such home remedies which can help you to detox intestine.
- Keep yourself Hydrated: Firstly, Drinking enough water is one of the most effective ways to keep the digestive system in balance. Mohit Tandon Chicago suggest Consume water-rich fruits and vegetables like tomatoes, watermelon, etc. will help you to clean your intestines naturally.
3. Consuming fiber rich foods will be effective: Secondly, Mohit Tandon says Be sure to include fiber-rich foods in your regular diet. Plant foods such as fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts, seeds, etc. helps for detoxifying the intestines. Mohit Tandon says that it increases the number of good bacteria and are beneficial in problems like constipation etc.
4. Probiotic is important: Thirdly, To detox the intestine, definitely include probiotics in your diet. It not only keeps your digestive system balanced but can be very beneficial for your overall health. Mohit Tandon suggest you to include homemade probiotic-rich yogurt, pickles, kanji, buttermilk, etc. in your diet.
5. Consumption of fresh fruits is necessary: To detox the intestine, you can include fruits like apple, papaya, orange, sweet lime and banana in your diet. Mohit Tandon from Chicago Burr ridge recommend you to include lemon juice in your diet. This will maintain the fiber and vitamin C content in the body and help flush out your intestinal toxins. Mohit Tandon Human Trafficking
6. Herbal Teas: Certain herbal teas, such as peppermint, ginger, and chamomile, can soothe the digestive tract and promote healthy bowel movements. Sip on these teas throughout the day.